What role will you play?
Project manager of IoT Solution is responsible for managing Siemens IoT Solution project of up to CNY 50 million volume in various complex project environments (customers / partners / scope / etc.). The responsibility includes:
- Execute the projects under strictly defined cost, time and functionality requirements.
- Create customer connect to discuss key topics during entire project cycle from bid phase to project completion.
- Ensure business success and customer satisfaction.
- Execute contract, change and claim management strategy for relevant projects in a timely manner.
- Fully responsible for the profit and loss of the projects.
- Coordination of overall planning of projects and decides on any open issues; escalate if necessary.
- Maintains constant relationship with customers, outside contractors and other stakeholders with a high standard of professionalism.
- Develop plan for competency enhancement in area of project management for self and for the team.
- Ensures that quality standards for project management processes are met at all times.
What qualification does the successful candidate bring?
- Bachler’s degree or above in Computer Science & Engineering, industrial automation and other related subjects. MBA is preferred.
- Certification on Project Management (or equivalent) is a must from any institute of repute or internal certification from any organization of global standard.
- Experience on implementing engineering, consulting or solution is necessary.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to manage multiple disciplines simultaneously.
- Vertical Industry knowledge preferences: Discrete manufacturing, Process manuf. (incl. hybrid), Power generation, transmission & distribution, Transportation, Ports & logistics , Finance
- Good communication skills in Chinese, English reading skill is mandatory.
More than 5 years of relevant experience in project management with total more than 8 years working experience.
- Excellent communication skills and people handling skill.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Good team player with amiable personality.
- Strong ability to cope with changing environment and should be self-motivated.
- Know how on IT, OT as well as IOT , AI, Big Data , cloud and etc.
- Knowledge on environment, health & safety requirement in project sites & implementation.
- Ensures compliance in regards to procedures and requirements concerning project management.
- Strong expertise in vendor and subcontractor management.
Job ID: 118299
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time