What are my Responsibilities?
As the Bid Manager to deliver the following,
- Responsibility for the planning, management and control of all bid activities and for ensuring the creation and maintenance of the Bid File
- Deliver all aspects of the tender process, including information, presentation, accuracy and submittal of formal bid and prequalification responses to maximize success
- Responsible for bidding clarification with customer and tendering agent
- Adhere to PM@Siemens bid management related milestones and quality gates
- Responsible for obtaining and using information that would enhance Siemens competitive position
- Preparation of all Commercial/Technical/Financial/Risk and other information in preparation of tender vet
- Identifying and advising the management team of any commercial, financial or technical risk for bids or bid opportunities
- Submission of bid to Customer within specified timescale
- Continuous improvement of the job and activities in line with the Siemens Values
What qualification does the successful candidate bring?
- Bachler’s degree or above in Computer Science & Engineering, industrial automation and other related subjects.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience with total more than 8 years working experience.
- Background of working in a project-driven business, ideally within IT or industrial automation businesses.
- Experience on related engineering, consulting or solution is necessary.
- Ideally previous experience of bidding,
- Ideally previous experience within a commercial and a technical environment
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and people handling skill.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Chinese, with the ability to produce convincing and well written bid responses.
- The role holder will have the ability to influence, negotiate and have management skills
- Know how on IT, OT as well as IoT, AI, Big Data, cloud and etc.
- Vertical Industry knowledge preferences: Discrete manufacturing, Process manuf. (incl. hybrid), Power generation, transmission & distribution, Transportation, Ports & logistics , Finance
- Good communication skills in Chinese, English reading skill is mandatory.
- Proficient in all main Microsoft packages
Job ID: 118300
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time