This is your role. What part will you play?
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services. We leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers. We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
Change the future with us
- You will be handling end to end administration of retirals trusts (employee benefits) activities such Provident fund, Gratuity & Superannuation trust using technology driven applications.
- You will be interfacing with Bank, EPFO, Vendors.
- You will be handling employee query handling and resolution
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have experience of 4-6 years in a similar role
- You have sound knowledge of EPF Act, Monthly ECR updating & EPS remittance, Gratuity Act and relevant provision of income tax act relating to retrial trust.
- You are excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have experience in different products of employee data management
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Job ID: 118345
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time