Experts, pioneers, networkers.
Our Sales professionals are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait, but take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision-making, help you become a reliable partner in customer relationships.
We make real what matters
- You’ll be responsible for Service Business for High Voltage products which includes Spare Parts - Accessories, Field Service activities, Retrofit, Refurbishment, Modifications, uprating, Extensions, Planned Maintenance and Inspection, Reactive Maintenance and Repairs, O&M, Project Services and Digital Services in respective region.
- You’ll be handling business for High Voltage Switchgear Products i.e. GIS / AIS Circuit Breakers, Disconnectors, Instruments Transformers, HVDC manufactured by Siemens in India, Germany and France and having an installed base in India.
- You’ll be performing services for sales including Preparation of offers, Business Development activities, Customer Presentations, Spec- in for competitive advantages. Push and market latest digital services portfolios viz. switchgear monitoring and Asset Management solutions.
- You’ll be planning pro-active visits, driving Go2 market initiatives to customers for maintaining the opportunity pipeline to achieve the sales target for the responsible region.
- You’ll be conducting regular promotional activity at customer place like Customer Service presentations, Spec-in activities for tenders. Development of new customers for Service and Digitalization business unit.
- You’ll be planning the strategy for the customer win and order acquisition, Order booking activities along with business units.
- You’ll engage with customer for consultative selling based on the customer problem statements and solutions and proposing win-win solutions.
What you need to make real what matters
- You’ve desire to learn & ready to expand the horizon.
- You’re excited to be part of latest digital services and keen to explore new market.
- You’re an electrical engineer with at least 5-7 years of relevant experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Business Development activities of Transmission products preferably in after sales services.
- You’ve an exposure to Business of Spare parts, Services, Retrofits, Maintenance contracts of Transmission product networks.
- You’re familiar with Market, Customer Base within Southern region (Telangana, AP)
- You’ve got phenomenal Communication and Presentation Skills.
- You’re quality and result-oriented person, with entrepreneurial spirit and strong customer focus.
- You possess high initiative to push channel partners and customers to derive higher growth.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
This role is based in Hyderabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 118359
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time