• Soft model help design teams to integrate their design in FPGA prototypes.
• You will be responsible for creating/validating Soft models in FPGA prototypes.
• Creating test bench with VIP for simulation and running intensive tests.
• Creating FPGA validation environment to validate on FPGA boards.
• You will interact with industry experts across different locations as part of job role
• Participate in analysis of the problems reported by customers
• Mentor and guide the junior engineers for better delivery of the project
• B.Tech/ M.Tech in electrical engineering or related field from reputed institute
• Sound Verilog HDL RTL knowledge and RTL simulations
• Sound knowledge of synthesis along with place & route.
• Knowledge of tools like Vivado, RTLC, DC or RC.
• Knowledge of Memory protocols, like DDR3, DDR4, FLASH
• Exposure to UVM methodology is a plus
• Good debug skills
• Should be process oriented and have an exposure to scripting/automation
• 5+ years of experience in RTL coding
Job ID: 118375
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time