Are you ready to embrace challenge and contribute to the successful growth of Oil and Gas within the Supply Chain function?
Join us as Project Procurement Manager and lead the Project SCM strategy for Compressor and Gas Turbine packages! You will be responsible for integrating procurement in the project management process during sales phase, organizing all procurement activities in a project, implementing strategies and aiming to optimize project results.
What part will you play?
- Analyze sales and operations planning in respect of new projects in order to ensure the involvement of Procurement in a project; providing information about the market and preferred suppliers regarding goods and services (Major Buyouts, Aux-Equipment and Extended Scope);
- Establish proper sourcing processes, controlling all procurement resources and activities in the project and deliver optimum impact for the business relating to budget, availability, timeline and quality;
- Analyze scope of supply and contractual obligations, identify procurement risks, opportunities, potential changes, claims and market forces during the entire project, as well as provide categorization of prevailing risks;
- Support project calculation with reliable and up-to-date cost data;
- Derive procurement strategy for assigned projects in accordance with Business Unit & Operating Company procurement strategies and ensure implementation;
- Lead complex contractual, price, cash flow and commercial T&C negotiations and/or support the specialist buyers responsible for particular material to secure project targets with optimum conditions;
- Apply and manage preferred supplier list, coordinate Supplier Management in preparation for transition to project execution phase (including Supplier qualification, project-specific supplier evaluations and supplier development);
- Be proactive and sensitize cross-functional partners for Procurement related practices processes and metrics.
What skills do you need to make real what matters?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in an engineering discipline;
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in related SCM functions, project procurement, proposal and/or project management within oil & gas or power generation industry;
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing process;
- Compression and/or gas turbine major equipment relevant technical proficiency preferred;
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills, along with ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders on different levels;
- Self-managing leader with high problem solving abilities;
- Advanced MS Office applications skills, particularly Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint;
- Ability to understand and work in a matrix, international organization;
- Advanced data analytics and cost modelling skills.
We have a lot to offer. What about you?
96% of our employees consider Siemens an attractive employer (according to New Work Philosophy survey results).
- A position with wide range of responsibilities and the opportunity to make a real impact on business by creating SCM strategy for Oil & Gas business of Siemens in Poland;
- Opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies, products and services in field of electrification, automation and digitalization;
- Pleasant work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility and respect;
- Space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your skills;
- Comfortable working environment – canteen, doctor, leisure and relax rooms on-site;
- Wide selection of benefits available online (including, among others, Multisport card, cinema /theater/concert tickets, shopping vouchers etc.), private medical care packages, life insurance, holiday subsidy, lunch card, additional paid days-off.
How to join us?
If you are interested in this position please send us online your CV in English.
Job ID: 118407
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time