What are my responsibilities as Sales Manager – Process Analytics?
· Sales activities:
Achieving assigned order intake, margin and related objectives for the entire process analytics portfolio. Evaluation of potential new and existing customers/opportunities & devise winning proposition
Creating, planning and implementing the marketing and sales strategy for the assigned area in accordance with sales strategy, and budget.
Establishing marketing and sales targets and ensuring their achievement through regular oversight, and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
Develop service sales business
Seamless execution of order in hand
High technical aptitude to handle order execution which can be of small to medium level project
· Marketing activities:
Responsible for the product marketing, industry, segment marketing and strategic and tactical marketing plan to support the relevant organization. Oversee market, competitive analysis and market segment definition activities, ensuring the market is monitored by developing and maintaining
· Customer relations and satisfaction
Developing relationships with key customers and other decision makers. Planning and implementing customer surveys, analyzing and acting on the results in order to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. Drive the NPS survey and actions to ensure the customer satisfaction is always on top priority.
· Demand Generation:
Driving Installed Base (IB) penetration & generating demand
· Order handling:
Processing orders to ensure that customers receive accurate and timely delivery of products, and act as first port of call to customers’ questions and orders. Building long-term and sustainable customer relationships, and prioritize the work according to the defined criteria, in order to ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
Ensuring profitable business growth in the domestic and allocated market.
· Standards and governance:
Implementing and ensuring compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to operations/project execution and sharing functional best practices and lessons learned across the organization.
What are the requirements of the role?
- Degree in Measurement & Instrumentation or Chemical with knowledge in process analytical techniques
- Training on Siemens Maxum Ed. II & previous Siemens experienced preferred.
- 10 to 12 years of experience in sales.
- Exposure to sales operations will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in analytical systems is essential coupled with a strong technical knowledge of the products and solutions offered by Siemens in this space
- Good strategic planning, team management and communication skills
- Excellent customer relation skills with proficiency in written and spoken English is required (Arabic is a plus).
- Strong ability to analyze data and proposes recommendations for local market
- Experience in CRM tools
- Knowledge about EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) in entrepreneurial spirit, sales and negotiation skills, high team orientation as well as in management and people skills.
- Saudi candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. #LI-SI
Job ID: 118425
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time