The project manager will be responsible for implementing Global Turbine Design in China supply chain, coordinating and organizing order execution with different sites in China and Siemens global partners. Support Localization activities in China.
What are my responsibilities?
- Execute projects regarding factory scope, internal project manager.
- Serving as interface between external project manager (customer oriented PM) and factory
- Consultation and support of local site order management in communication and collaboration with global partners
- Coordination of project / load planning and controlling of execution with local sites as well as global partners
- Monitoring and reporting of project execution progress, regular meetings with partners and initiate measures to ensure OTD (on time delivery)
- Implement global steam turbine design in local China supply chain as well as support of localization measures
- Analysis of project execution and identification and initiation of improvements
- Full P&L (profit and loss) responsibilities for internal projects. Controlling and communication of financial status to meet targets
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or above education degree. Mechanical engineering major preferred.
- 2 years experience on executing projects as Project Manager or Order Manager, preferred with steam turbine or power plant experiences
- Familiar with project management processes & software applications (e.g. MS project), ERP software (e.g. SAP), as well as the supply chain management; familiar with MS office applications
- Steam Turbine Product and component know-how preferred
- Basic manufacturing process/ working step knowledge (casting, welding, boring, lathing, etc.)
- Fluent English communication (both oral and written) in commercial & technical environment, in addition to Chinese language
- Team Player
- Initiative and Learning, self driven & motivated
- Result and Quality oriented
- International working environment expected
- Involvement/participation in supply chain disciplines in addition to Order Management
- Mobility, willingness to travel, work in factory environment
Job ID: 118487
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time