We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a perfect place to do it. A perfect place to learn. A perfect place to grow. A perfect place to prosper. A perfect place for every stage of life.
How? By driving and trendsetting force which joins in proven leading-edge technologies to increase productivity. The Digital Discrete Industries Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Digital Discrete Industries. Here, we’re hiring for a Programmers. In this role, you’ll work more as a Software Engineer in charge of one or more Software projects, Programmers also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide programming perspective on requirements. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
· The candidate will be responsible for the project sprint planning and execution related to Siemens SINAMICS Drive software portfolio.
· Technical discussions with project stakeholders all over the world
· Assign and control staff and required competencies to projects (resource management)
· Identify opportunities to improve productivity and efficiency with lower costs, reduce non-conformance costs
· Responsible for Performance Management Process e.g. target setting, evaluation and competency development
· Encourage collaboration within own team and between teams, seek sources of information, initiate lesson learned workshops (Knowledge Management)
· Institute, maintain, optimize and automate internal processes
· As a Scrum Master, daily facilitation of the SCRUM development process, aimed at developing SINAMICS Drive solutions
What you need to make real what matters
· An engineering graduate with 10 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of managing People and Processes.
- Should worked as Scrum Master for 2 years
- Strong analytical skills as well as proven track record of independently driving and managing People Processes.
- Knowledge of Requirement Engineering and Management in terms of collection, analysis, documentation and tracing
- Knowledge of software tools for requirement management, design, configuration management, reviews, testing etc
- Knowledge of Usability Engineering.
This role is primarily based at Bangalore. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Digital Discrete Industries at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/digital-discrete industries.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 118517
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time