How do you shape the future through Digital Process Industries? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Digital Process Industries. We are looking for a Software Quality Engineer to develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality. In this role, you will contribute to test case writing, test case creation and test case execution for various components. Join our team and we will help you find the right path for your career through our wide range of opportunities.
We make real what matters
- Your work involves System Testing of the PCS7
- You will be responsible for Designing, writing, reviewing and executing test cases for the PCS7 products
- You will be responsible for writing bug reports and verifying them after fixes.
- In Addition, you will be responsible for carrying out Performance Tests.
- You will have to set up the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
- You will be involved in interacting with Partners for technical clarifications.
What you need to make real what matters
- You need to have overall 2-5 years of total experience in Industrial Automation Domain (PCS & Domain skills (Engineering & Commissioning of any DCS System))
- You need to have commissioning experience of process plants and worked on commissioning of any DCS System.
- You should have worked on Redundant PLCs configurations, Failsafe configurations, and in depth knowledge on SCADA HMI
- You should have hands on working Exp. on continuous and sequential control logics.
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Process Industries and Drives at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/process-industries-and-drives.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 118549
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time