- Defines function related standards, guidelines, processes and procedures for cross functional EHS topics.
- Defines and implements superior and cross functional EHS standards, principles and guidelines.
- Proposes function or unit related budgets, and decides on targets, budget and resource allocation, within given limits.
- Manages organization unit(s) assigned, and leads and/or coordinates dedicated management and staff.
- 8+ years of overall experience in EHS and/or OHSAS for construction projects particularly in the electrical installation, commissioning and testing phase for the railway business.
- Strong leadership and managerial capability, process oriented
Job ID: 118555
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time