Job ID: 118585
Location: Nürnberg or Munich
Organisation: Gas and Power
Mode of Employment: Fixed Term (12 month) / Full-time
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You are the Manager for M&A, Joint Ventures and Alliances in Gas & Power and are responsible for coordinating M&A portfolio and driving identified M&A projects to completion. In addition you develop a strategy for equity investments, drive selection process and reports to head of GP M&A
- In your role you always consider new M&A, Joint Ventures & Alliances
- You provide a broad, strategic input into potential mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures to ensure maximum returns on invested capital and consistency with the overall business strategy for GP
- You support the development of business cases, negotiations and the preparation of governing documents (e.g., P-proposal, I-application, etc.) for new joint ventures or partnerships
- Furthermore you lead due diligence efforts and preparation of reports
- You work with legal to translate business objectives into term sheets and contract document
- You maintain an overall M&A radar and lead GP SDO efforts related to M&A deal book
- The liaison with different Business Units to ensure their needs are mapped into the M&A deal book, also belongs to your area of responsibility
- You successfully completed your Master degree in Business or Finance
- Additional you have 3- 5 years of M&A expertise in a large industrial firm
- You are experienced in financial analysis and modeling (familiarity with CF MAP Valuation Model)
- You also have experience in Synergy development and capture
- Furthermore you command a basic legal and contract understanding
- You bring around strategy development know-how
- Finally you have project structuring and management expertise and an executive communication
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 118585
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time