We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
As Project Manager (f/m/d) Hybrid Electrical Propulsion at Siemens you design, develop and manage customer projects, according to defined Project Management standards and customer requirements and you are responsible for economic results.
- In your new position you consult with customers on technical solutions together with Sales Managers or Key Account Managers
- You clarify customers’ targets, requirements and/or specification in request for proposal and prepare participation in tender as well as lead negotiations with customers
- Further you will coordinate overall planning of the project and decide on allocation of resources
- You monitor milestone and adherence to budgets, and initiate action to minimize non-conformance cost
- Also, you integrate customer’s perspective in your decisions and maintain constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders and coordinate agreed commissioning measures onsite
- You are the functional lead for all integration activities and manage as well as instruct all project staff
- We look forward to meeting you if you have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- In addition, you have several years of relevant professional experience in project management
- You have already acquired profound knowledge in controlling and electrical propulsion units as well as aviation integration
- In order to find your way in your international environment you speak English and German business fluently
- Personally, you will convince us with goal-oriented, strategic thinking and consistent implementation of the best strategy
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 118594
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time