The Siemens Mobility and Transport division provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and consumer services.
To Manage and coordinate the day to day operations from MO REM FSS team ensuring a good relation and communication along the four Hubs we are looking for a MO REM Team Leader (m/f)
What are my responsibilities?
- Managing day-to-day operational activities for Contract, Accounting and Reporting tasks
- Understand the tasks and the financial workflow impact, act proactively to prevent errors and delays on tasks.
- Manage workload, team set up, monitoring performance and target completion.
- Build out a trustable relationship with MO REM HUBs. Able to understand the needs of the different hubs and being flexible to adapt to the circumstances and complexity
- Foster standardization, harmonization and automation of reports.
- Support the implementation of MO REM guidelines and the Implementation of respective tools.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Management, Business Administration or similar
- Fluent in English
- SAP knowledge
- Advanced excel skills
- Able to work in a changing environment
- Management skills
- Strong communication& interpersonal skills
- 5 years working experience on finance (Desirable)
- Bid data knowledge (Desirable)
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Mobility Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
Job ID: 118610
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time