We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You develop and test embedded control software mainly for power electronics equipment
- Moreover, you model the equipment to be controlled and the relevant system perimeter
- You implement and optimize control algorithms as well as test MIL, PIL and HIL of implemented algorithms
- You are responsible for commissioning of test rigs and equipment installed on test rig or in customer application as well as documentation of the deliverables
- Furthermore, you contribute to V&V process as well as to the Change process
- You work according to an aircraft quality management systems and sustainable documentation of the development
- You successfully completed your academic degree in electrical or mechatronics engineering
- Furthermore, you have longterm experience and a strong background in embedded software development especially for the control of power electronic equipment as well as experience in safety-oriented development processes like ARP4754 and DO-178 is required
- Besides you already gained broad experience in the MATLAB/Simulink Toolchain as well as good knowledge of GitLab and Continuous Integration
- You are experienced in power electronics and drive systems testing and commissioning and have a basic knowledge of requirement management tools (e.g. Polarion)
- Proficient English language skills as well as German proficiency is an asset
- A goal-oriented, structured, independent and enduring working attitude, high initiative, creativity and dependability round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 118632
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time