We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You take care for the development and testing of FPGA hardware mainly for power electronics equipment
- You are responsible for the modelling of the equipment to be controlled and the relevant system perimeter
- The Implementation and optimization of control algorithms lies in your hands, while using the Mathworks Toolchain and VHDL programming
- The MIL, PIL and HIL testing of implemented algorithms is one of your tasks, as well as the commissioning of test rigs and equipment installed on test rig or in customer application
- You document the deliverables and contribute to V&V process, as well as to the Change process
- You work according to an aircraft quality management system and a sustainable documentation of the development
- You have an academic degree in electrical or mechatronics engineering, as well as a strong background in FPGA / VHDL development, especially for the control of power electronic equipment
- Good experience in safety-oriented development processes are required, like ARP4754 and DO-254
- You have longterm and broad experience in the MATLAB/Simulink Toolchain, as well as a good knowledge of Xilinx and Altera FPGA and SoC
- Experience in Communication Protocols is required , like CAN, SPI, ARINC 429
- You are experienced in power electronics, drive systems testing and commissioning
- Moreover, you have basic knowledge of requirement management tools (e.g. Polarion)
- You are goal-oriented, structured, independent and enduring working attitude, as well as high initiative, creativity and dependability
- Proficient English language skills round off your profile, German proficiency is an asset
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 118633
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time