Position title: Engineer - Maintenance
No. of vacancies: 5
Term of employment: Siemens Direct Contract
Educational qualification: BE – Electrical.
No. of years of relevante. reqd.:
BE with Min 5 Years of experience in Maintenance (Minimum 3 years in steel melting shop is a must)
Plant Maintenance– Electrical Equipments, Substation, LV/MV Switch Gears, LV/MV Drive, LT/HT Motors etc. in Steel Melting shop/plant
Should be able carry out electrical maintenance of Steel melting shop comprising of systems like ;
1) Converter in SMS
2) Transfer car mechanism,
3) Ladle furnace,
4) Tilting stand,
5) Over head cranes,
6) Continuous casting shop,
7) Slab caster, Bloom caster,
8) Twin hearth furnace.
10) De-Sulphurisation plant,
Should have thorough knowledge and maintenance experience of:
• HT/ LT Switch Gear (ACB/VCB CB)
• HT/ LT Motors
• Dry and oil type Transformers
• LV/ MV Drives
• Process Equipment electrical control circuits
• PCC, MCC panels,
• Power Electronics
• Bus trucking system,
• Numerical relays functioning, fault finding and rectification of the same with minimum breakdown time for HT & LT panels,
• APFC panels, Soft Starters.
• UPS & VFD’S is essential
• Shall have knowledge of Lighting system, power distribution system, fire alarm etc.
• Should be able to work on PC for various reports & communication.
• Should possess good communication skill and leadership quality in dealing with technicians and with the customer.
Job ID: 118681
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time