Position Title: Engineer - Maintenance.
No. of vacancies: 4
Term of Employment: Siemens Direct Contract
Education Qualification: BE, specialization in Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation
No. of years of Relevant Exp. Required:
BE with Minimum 5 Yrs Experience (2 Years in Steel Melting shop, Cast house of Smelter)
Maintenance of Steel plant / Steel melting shop.
• Should have the thorough knowledge of steel melting shop process.
• Should have hands of experience of resolving critical breakdowns related to Siemens make S7-PLC, Communication system, Siemens Si-motion Drives, HMI system.
• Should have Maintenance process knowledge.
• Should have experience of handling shift and planned maintenance work of steel melting shop equipments.
• Should possess good communication and convincing skill.
• Should able to work as a service provider at customer location, able to manage and convince customer with proper justification, data and MIS.
Should have very good understanding and knowledge of following systems:
1) Siemens S7 PLC
2) Simatic Drives
3) SCADA – System
4) Remote control and operation platform
5) Field Instrumentation like transmitter, flow, level and temperature measurements.
6) Profibus and Profinet system
7) Overhead crane control system.
Should have working experience, good understanding and knowledge of following equipments:
1) Converter in SMS
2) Transfer car mechanism,
3) Ladle furnace,
4) Tilting stand,
5) Over head cranes,
6) Continuous casting shop,
7) Slab caster, Bloom caster,
8) Twin hearth furnace.
10) Control and field instrumentation for
11) De Sulphurisation plant,
Job ID: 118682
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time