What's your responsibilities for this position?
The Software Engineer provides a technical role responsible for requirements analysis, software architecture, design, code, and test, and problem analysis of digitalization software developing on high-value safety-critical and safety-related train control projects.
• Development and implementation of software design;
• Code and test of software;
• Support of integration and system testing;
• Visits to site to assist in testing and commissioning.
Required knowledge/ skills:
• Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent (essential)；
• Proficient in imperative programming: Java, J2ee(essential)；
• Proficient in imperative database programming/development: SQL, MySQL(essential)；
• Proficient in imperative Web server development: Tomcat, Apache, IIS(essential);
• 3-5 years’ experience in developing Software Web/Database related;
• Experience in development of front-end Web, database(essential);
• Fluent skill of English in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Job ID: 118687
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time