The future of clean energy is in our hands. Join us and make it your job to see these ideas come to life.
Without electricity, our world of devices, machines, and systems would stand still. Our Electrical engineers get them up and running. In this process, they enjoy thinking outside of the box, are open to new things, and curious about the latest trends. Join our team and become a contributor to the design of new products that will change the world of tomorrow!
We make real what matters
- You will need to carry out detail primary design engineering for multiple substation projects for the Middle Eastern countries (UAE, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc.) and have deep understanding of customer specification
- You will need to work on indoor & outdoor layouts of GIS & AIS sub-stations upto 400KV
- You will need to have extensive on-hand experience of working with AutoCAD
- You will need to be working in a Multicultural environment.
- You will need to be meeting delivery requirements of quality and time.
- You will need to do interaction with multiple cross-functional teams.
- You will need to be interfacing with designs prepared by other members of the team
What you need to make real what matters
- You are an Electrical Engineer (B.Tech./B.E) with 7 - 12 years’ experience.
- You’ve hands-on experience in design and dradfting for Substations and working with Multinational Consultants / Clients.
- You’ve a sound background about Modern document management System.
- You've sound technical knowledge and in depth understanding of international standards- especially, working standards for Middle East projects.
- You've have hands on design and drafting experience for multiple projects in substation design and have deep understanding of customer specification for several customers.
- You possess great analytical ability and problem solving skills along with team managing skills of leading a small team.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 118705
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time