The future of clean energy is in our hands. Join us and make it your job to see these ideas come to life.
Without electricity, our world of devices, machines, and systems would stand still. Our Electrical engineers get them up and running. In this process, they enjoy thinking outside of the box, are open to new things, and curious about the latest trends. Join our team and become a contributor to the design of new products that will change the world of tomorrow!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You'll be working with team of secondary engineers in India which is meant for multiple projects in substation control & protection system design in Middle-Eastern country (UAE, Saudi Arabia etc)
- Your role will be Secondary Engineer to design the Control & Protection System for Substation projects
- You’ll be working on engineering tools / software for substation design and a background of Modern document management system / planning tools.
- You'll interact with multiple cross-functional team members and will meet delivery requirements of quality and time.
- You'll be working with tools like E-base, ELCAD, DIGSI, CT-DIM.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are an Electrical Engineer (B.Tech./B.E) with 5 - 6 years’ experience.
- You’ve hands-on experience in design and engineering for Substations and working with Multinational Consultants / Clients.
- You've sound technical knowledge and in depth understanding of international and Indian standards.
- You've have hands on design experience for multiple projects in substation design and have deep understanding of customer specification for several customers.
- You have hands-on experience in performing calculations for cable size, CT/VT parameters, battery capacity sizing, ratings for low voltage AC/DC switchgear.
- You have experience of working on similar projects for overseas , especially Middle Eastern country in an international team environment.
This role is based in Gurgaon but you’ll also get to visit other locations in India & abroad, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 118707
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time