Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as (Sr.)Service Coordinator
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Process Dispatch Requests
o Receive requests from technical support and process assigned dispatch requests
o Identify Suitable Field Staff by optimizing: qualification, availability, location, overtime
o Resolve resource conflicts by re-planning of activities within defined scope
o Manage escalations in case of unavailability of field staff according to defined process
o Communicate with end customer
· Spare Part and Tool Handling
o Manage order and delivery of spare parts as required by service need.
o Coordinate spare part delivery and synchronization with CSE - optimize planning
o Manage the escalate or spare part issues with CS Logistics
o Manage tools and do the tools tracing
· Monitor service delivery by field staff
o Ensure Estimated Time of Arrival is met: replan changes and inform customer
o Control field staff on site time: replan changes where necessary
o Monitor spare part delivery status: replan chagnes where necessary
o Inform customer about changes to plan
· Scheduling of Planned Service
o Schedule field staff for planned service events such as preventive maintenance, updates as per service requirements. Make MM/MU schedule with customer and do the control before deadline.
· Support the assigned field service team
o Support the TM/RTM/CSM/RM in all resource planning activities
o Coordinate travel planning booking for field service activities according to company policy
o Support the assigned field team with internal enquiries
· (Sr.)Continuous improvement on all related processes and work instructions. Control all the KPIs requirement which was setted in the FY. achieve annual target
· (Sr.) Actively help new comers or junior staffs to improve work ability and productivity, to solve difficulties, and strengthen the team cooperation consciousness
· (Sr.) High subjective initiative, willing to learn and be familiar with all the relative process of CS, high responsibility, and have the ability to find the way to enhance the productivity of dispatcher work, make it more smooth and efficient
Your qualifications and experience:
· Minimum 3-year work experiences in the field of customer service.
· Clear logic, quick learner and resourceful self-starter, high responsibility. Able to work under high pressure and handle multiple tasks.
· Bachelor or above
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 118719
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time