What are my responsibilities?
- Execution of testing and commissioning activities in the field of Traction Power Substations, ensuring compliance with regulations pertaining to Safety, Environmental and Health regulations.
- Planning, coordination and execution of customer and operator training, carrying out tests on protection devices, station controller and supervisory systems.
- Planning and execution of works in consideration of deadlines, budget and resources.
- Giving experience feedback for follow-up projects and lessons-learned proposals to reduce costs, to shorten time of commissioning and to optimize engineering and products.
- Close operation and coordination of all related interfaces (e.g. to customers, suppliers, installation and construction companies, internal units) with related project, product and sales departments, the regional units and the Germany headquarter.
- Interface clarification and technical integration of all electrical systems within the BSS, TPS substation.
- Technical management, planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, ideally in the field of Power Distribution, Electrical Control System or relevant/related field.
- Knowledge of medium to high voltage, communication, network and transmission technology; European & International engineering standards and processes.
- Understanding in system calculation, manufacturing and installation matters with design and planning of electrical substation.
- Experience in commissioning of power supply related & engineering; project realization within an international project environment preferably within the railway sector particularly in the field of railway electrification systems would be an added advantage.
- Ability to travel world-wide for extended period of time.
- Customer-Centric-Mindset, Quality & Result Driven, Organization & Management skills.
- Fluent in English; both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office applications.
Job ID: 118721
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time