What are my Responsibilities?
- Details design submission of AC, DC Traction Power Supply (TPS) substations for rail electrification systems.
- Implementing AC, DC load flow, Harmonics simulation and related details design submission.
- Calculating and providing Relay coordination submission, protection philosophy.
- Designing MV Filter plant.
- Interface clarification and technical integration of all electrical systems within the Bulk substation, Traction substation and Service substation.
- Technical management, planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages.
- Technical clarifications with sub-suppliers abroad.
- Participation in technical liaison meetings with customers, suppliers and Siemens’ internal departments overseas.
- Individual contribution to reach the team goals.
- Support of sales departments and project management during both, bidding and project execution phase
What do I need to Qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree or above in Electrical Engineering, ideally in the field of power distribution, electrical control and protection system.
- Knowledge of High-Medium voltage technology with good understanding for system calculation, manufacture and installation matters.
- Knowledge of AC Load flow simulation tools e.g. ETAP, MV Filter plant design
- Knowledge of digital protection relays, PLC Siemens S7.
- Knowledge of measuring, control and supervisory systems.
- Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards.
- Knowledge of engineering processes.
- Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment.
- Good command of English.
- Experience in the railway sector, especially in the field of rail electrification systems.
- Experience in design and planning of electrical substations.
Job ID: 118723
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time