Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your chalenge will be…
- Expand and optimize our data and data pipeline architecture (IN
Datalake), as well as optimize data flows from the Datalake to the reporting
Solution and collection of data from various data sources to the Datalake
- support our ETL developers, Report specialists and data analysts
on data initiatives and ensure data delivery through an optimal data design
- optimize or even re-designe SOP IT IN data architecture to
support our next generation of services and data initiatives.
- support the data needs of multiple Siemens business
partners, systems and services.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Create and maintain optimal data model & architecture.
• Have an overview and optimize the data flows and interfaces (ETL).
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Review existing and Propose/Design the right infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, Azure and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
• Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
• Work with stakeholders including the Executives, Service Owners, Business Partners, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical needs and requirements.
• Balance our data between on premise SQL servers and Cloud solutions in compliance with ISEC, Siemens Legal and Export Control & Customs rules.
• Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our iRAM service into an innovative industry leader.
• Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Advanced working SQL knowledge (Current Solution based on SQL Server 2016) and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
• Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
• Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
• A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
• 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including SQL Server 2016, SAP HANA
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Pentaho DI
• Experience with cloud services: AWS (EC2, EMR, S3, Athena), Azure related technologies
• Experience with stream-processing and real-time capturing systems: SPLUNK
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, R etc.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 118734
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time