Location: Vadodara, India
Org/BU: Gas & Power, Service Controls & Digitalization
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Drive the Advanced Service Business like Modernization & Upgrades for, Compressors, Reciprocating compressors, Expanders, Industrial Steam Turbines.
- Lead the client activity in coordination with the Client Facing Sales Team during the business development phase
- Identifying & building connect with the key stake holders in the project
- Develop Value propositions and Business case for the opportunity.
- Provides leadership and focus for the opportunities that can be generated with long term focus
- Manages the client interface, including presenting the value proposition and negotiating contracts
- Engages legal/contract administration, Finance/Credit, Business Solutions, Control Systems, Business Unit Leaders, Field Operations,
- Achieve order bookings, sales and earning objectives
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Qualification:- Engineering graduate
- Strong experience in Sales & Marketing
- Experience in same or similar industry
- Product technology knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 118740
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time