What are my responsibilities?
- Analysis and evaluation of all system signaling related customer requirements.
- Technical system signaling documentation (system design, system interfaces, system concepts etc.).
- Reviews of system related documents (system integration plan, system validation plan etc.).
- Project execution of the relevant work packages based on detailed cost and time planning and controlling.
- Overall technical coordination of the complete signaling system and all signaling system interfaces.
- Supports engineering teams as well as integration, test, validation and approval work.
- Ensure successful delivery of the Signaling Design including its interfaces and integration with other subsystems.
- Optimize and improve installation planning.
- support installation, testing and commissioning, and other related activities as necessary to deliver dependent projects and meet their goals with high standards.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science Engineering or similar.
- Previous experience and basic knowledge of Linux administration (RHEL/CentOS).
- Fluent English skills. Availability for domestic and international travels.
- Flexibility to work during trials and commissioning periods when required.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux, including clustering and high availability solutions (Heartbeat, Pacemaker, RHCS).
- Knowledge and previous experience developing in C and Java programming language.
- Previous experience in computer networking design and configuration.
- Previous experience in shell scripting.
Job ID: 118763
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time