Siemens Mobility are recruiting a Part time Administrator on a Fixed Term Contract for our Rolling Stock depot in Wimbledon. Responsible for administrative services and support to a depot team, this role requires flexibility to cover a range of tasks from general office administration, (stationary, file/record keeping, correspondence, diary management, travel, expenses) as well as analysis, reporting and general administration support for managers. Often in a front of house capacity, the team administrator is a key point of contact for external and internal customers as well as team members, responding to general queries & supporting their induction into the business.
This role will initially be offered on a Part time basis of 24 hours a week on a Fixed Term Contract until December 2019. There may be potential opportunities for this to be extended.
What would be my Responsibilities?
- General secretarial and administrative duties support including:
− Organizes and maintains office supplies/files.
− Schedules resources such as people, meetings, appointments, rooms, and equipment; answers telephone calls, takes messages, responds to questions, and direct callers to appropriate parties, as necessary; sorts and distributes mail, fax, make copies, files.
− Arranges and sets-up meeting rooms, catering arrangements, booking taxis and couriers, booking of travel and hotel for team members.
− Diary management of Managers/Directors (where applicable)
− Support in the input & processing of expenses in a timely manner.
− To serve as a key first point of contact both for face to face meetings (meet and greet), telephone contact with both internal and external customers and front of house where depot/office served has a reception area.
− Management and support of depot team’s organization – e.g team meetings, one to one meetings, delivery of PMP inputs and outputs, team building events
- Prepares, composes, and edits complex memos, documents and other correspondence.
- Prepares presentations, reports, spreadsheets and other documents to support the management team.
- Checking safety critical paperwork for inconsistencies.
- Updating and reviewing certain trackers for performance team.
- Booking pool vans for repairs, servicing and MOT’s.
- Maintains any local database information as required.
- Supporting local line management with people management processes, in particular; Onboarding, Absence and HR Forms
- Depending on your local depot/team, you may be required to Work as part of the wider administration team to ensure that depot maintenance job cards are kept up to date on the Equinox maintenance management system: - input data quickly and accurately into the Equinox system - train others on how to input data where required for ‘temporary cover’ employees. Plan and prioritise data input to eradicate/minimise backlogs in jobcards.
- Support the depot with the purchase of equipment, personal protective equipment, stationary and other such items required in the depot or office.
- Using the OneSRM portal for supply requests, submit orders, track progress and raise relevant Purchase Orders to ensure compliance with company procedures.
What Experience do I need to carry out this role?
- Track record of providing administrative support to multiple stakeholders including diary, travel and expenses management.
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize workload and achieve objectives with minimal supervision
- IT literate – good working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook
- Flexible, can-do attitude capable of working on own initiative and within a team
- High attention to detail and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner – able to professionally manage requests and queries from a range of stakeholders – employees, managers, external customers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 118770
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Part-time