SFAE Mechanical Engineer 西门子工厂自动化 机械结构工程师（低压柜） （无锡）
In order to ensure the business constant development in LV Department, the mission of this department is to support project lead TSS and offer team to implement project, fulfill contract request, keep delivery time, saving cost, and avoid NCC.
What are my responsibilities?
- In order to ensure their design output to meet the customer's requirement, involve the technical clarification before signing contract.
- Make DTO design based on the request from electrical engineer
- Support offer in offer phase evaluation on DTO
- Relate KPI
- - Delivery reliability and Delivery Capability
- - NCC before and after delivery
- - Localization improvement (sourcing LP & CE imports)
What do I need to qualify for?
- Familiar with low voltage cabinet product knowledge
- Familiar with Solidworks and CAD
- Basic English ability
- Good communication skill
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 118836
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time