Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Product Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Ensure efficient execution of all CS Business Management Processes in order to drive Cs Revenue and market growth
- Market analysis and competitive transparency
- Customer base analysis and business potential identification
- Service portfolio, offerings and pricing
- Contract management
· Develop market and customer oriented service marketing strategies, offerings, communication methods
· Develop new services and opportunities , rollout and implementation in the country product management
· Launch special campaigns within the service environment
· Consolidate and convert all required information for a maintenance price book for the local market.Prepare contract proposal and quotation for maintenance contracts
· Support sales : support to the local sales organization, product manager Ensure technical collaboration and knowledge transfer during sales offers and projects
· Support the field force in any specific issues related to the assigned modality ,Inform the field about developments, strategies and market programs, Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
· Develop IBD strategy, portfolio and go-to-market tactics in assigned modality cooperating with IBD and Application support
· Develep new CS business mode for adapting CS market in the future(applicable for Sr. Product manager)
· Cooperate with CRM product maketing to design appropriate POS solution for supporting product market share growth and customer loyalty.
· Fulfill other tasks assigned by Surpiror
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
· At least 5 years' experiences in assigned modality, knowledge about modality clinical or technical knowledge; marketing or sales role in equipment side or service side, experience in service marketing is preferred, knowledge about IT, internet technology, etc
· Bachelor degree (or above) with major in technical, biomedical engineering, Good command of English
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 118842
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time