Job title: Senior Data Model Engineer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will be responsible for Elaborate and extends Data Model definition in business Solutions. Design and Develop Data model modules derived from various domain specific data sources.
· You should be expertise in designing and evaluating data models, Enforce best design practices for the application
· You will Provide internal training for the team and Evaluate the coding standards for the Semantic Web Persistence
· You be coherent with coding using rdflib and should be aware of using triple stores.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
BE / B.Tech / MS / M.Tech any Engineering Fields, from a college/university of repute and having an excellent academic track record, with a strong IT background
· You should have 4-7 years’ experience in Data modelling, high level architecture designs and concepts
· Good experience in ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) operations using Python and loading to graph DB.
· Expert in converting data into RDF.
· Expert understanding of triple store database concepts and implementation in Graph DB (like Blazegraph)
· Expert in converting data from different formats like xml, excel etc into RDF (Resource Description Framework)
· Expert in various relational databases and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, semantics, graphDB etc
· Exposure to Semantic Web standards from W3C: RDF, RDFS, OWL, SPARQL etc.
· Large scale data visualizations on the lines of d3js, Graphviz.
· Advance Level knowledge on data integration and complex data workflows
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 118847
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time