SFLL Equipment Finance Manager
What are my responsibilities?
Mission: Achieve the SFLL sales target in the specified field in the area, establish and maintain a good customer relationship
• Follow with company sales strategy to provide support for end customers to achieve new booking and sales target.
• Maintain/handle vendor and customer relationships by providing excellent services.
• Collect and verify credit approval documentation from customer side to ensure completeness and quality
• Review and update the pipeline/backlog regularly to ensure business continuity.
• Work together with Business Development team to follow vendor business module.
• Work together with other functions, e.g. Risk Management, Operations, Compliance and Marketing to ensure effective communication and collaboration.
• Identify and take actions to prevent risk at transaction level.
• Perform additional tasks as required.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor Degree or above. 211/985 preferred.
• Good English skill.
• At least 3 years professional experience in finance lease business. Rich experience in Truck/Bus industry preferred
• Experience in interfacing with multi-functions.
• Experience in multi-national companies or reputable financial service provider preferred.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 118874
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finance and Leasing Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time