SFAE Project Manager 西门子工厂自动化 项目经理 （上海闵行）
What are my responsibilities?
- From PM010 to PM070, work with TSS, communicate with customer, clarify, make offer and tracing
- Technical clarification: In order to ensure their design output to meet the customer's requirement, involve the technical clarification before signing contract.
- Contract negotiation, Make PO effective, get DP and make design freeze
- PM 070 to PM200 Project planning, including design, BOM, production planning with OM and release BOM
- PM 300 to PM700, FAT, dispatch goods, on site open issue, interface of after service during warranty time.
- Identification, rise, negotiation change claim. get on time change claim PO
- Relate KPI
- - Cost saving and increase the EBIT
- - Delivery reliability and Delivery Capability
- - NCC before and after delivery
- - AR overdue vs. last 12 month revenue
- - Asset management - Inventory turns
- - Interface of after service in warranty time
- - Customer satisfaction
What do I need to qualify for?
- 3~5 years working experience with at least 1 year experience in project management
- Product knowledge of LV switchgear products
- Knowledge of LoA process & business conduct guidelines including compliance rules
- Knowledge of Contractual conditions, and obligations
- Knowledge of commercial and financing
- Good communication and English ability
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 118876
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time