This is your role. What part will you play?
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting. We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency."
Change the future with us
- You will handle Tax Compliance and Tax payments
- You will ensure accuracy of invoice validation or tax assessment
- You will work with reporting manager and Business Units to correct any issues with customer service delivery related to compliance & tax payments to achieve targets agreed with customer
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a graduate in Accounts/Finance
- You bring 2-3 years of experience in Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- You have working knowledge on Taxation both Direct & Indirect taxation
- You are flexible to work for rotational shift
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Job ID: 118878
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time