How do you shape the future through innovation? We are looking for the bright students to join us for a 12 month internship in our Siemens Traffic Solution business, a part of the Mobility division. Mobility is supplying answers to the questions of our time: How will cities solve the problems of increasing traffic? What solutions are available to avoid the looming threat of total gridlock? All the mobility-related products, solutions, and services from Siemens are bundled in the Mobility Division.
Our mission is to help get people and goods to where they need to go as efficiently as possible. Our innovation in intelligent transport systems aims to both improve our current solutions and invent totally new ones for the significant challenges of tomorrow. The future of mobility is moving away from private car ownership to integrated, multi-modal transport networks. Vehicle connectivity is unlocking new opportunities for individuals, infrastructure and fleet operators alike.
Working directly for the Head of BA, you will learn to successfully analyse inventory and focus on the data on the financial concern areas. Creating KPI reports and making improvements and recommendations will also be specific to this role.
- Any degree acceptable but must have data skills and be comfortable with business analysis.
- Driven by a desire to solve complex design challenges using both logical and creative approaches.
- Prepared to work to a high-level brief, with minimal guidance.
- A well organized, confident, empathetic and concise collaborator as there will be a high level of interaction with a manager who has 30 years of experience and worked with 3 siemens businesses all over the world.
- Passionate about discovering value in ideas often requiring step change solutions.
Job ID: 118885
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time