How do you shape the future through innovation? We are looking for the bright students to join us for a 12 month internship in our Siemens Traffic Solution business, a part of the Mobility division. Mobility is supplying answers to the questions of our time: How will cities solve the problems of increasing traffic? What solutions are available to avoid the looming threat of total gridlock? All the mobility-related products, solutions, and services from Siemens are bundled in the Mobility Division.
Our mission is to help get people and goods to where they need to go as efficiently as possible. Our innovation in intelligent transport systems aims to both improve our current solutions and invent totally new ones for the significant challenges of tomorrow. The future of mobility is moving away from private car ownership to integrated, multi-modal transport networks. Vehicle connectivity is unlocking new opportunities for individuals, infrastructure and fleet operators alike.
Working directly for the Head of Global Manufacturing, you will incubate and nurture concepts for strategy communication and operational excellence heading towards the goal of being an award winning factory.
- Any degree acceptable but must have Business excellence skills/ background.
- Must work well within a team.
- A well organized, confident, empathetic and concise collaborator, as you will be coordinating strategies and organising events.
- Leadership skills, as there is the opportunity to guide at a high level where the operations team will go.
- Have a natural flare for technology and be motivated to keep abreast of current trends.
- Willing to take ownership for the planning and delivery of agreed objectives.
Job ID: 118886
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time