This position’s focus is on Deep Submicron activities for the IC flow and would assist Mentor’s customers in their projects to utilize Mentor tools, methodologies and design environments to cut development cycle time while increasing product functionality, performance and quality.
Your key objectives:
- Quality of Services; Ensuring capability to deliver high quality services by providing the services to the customers on timely manner. Main Goal is to ensure customer continuity of business and satisfaction.
- Understanding customers’ needs.
- Gaining positive customer feedback (survey results).
- Delivering customer requirements according to the required schedule with high quality.
- Assisting the customers with innovative ideas to help them solve their problem and hopefully have a positive impact on the extension of the ongoing engagement.
- Development of technical skills in Calibre DRC, LVS, xRC, DFM and PERC
- Developing skills in tool usage and Calibre product family.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- B.Sc Computer, or Electronic-Communication Engineering
- Strong command of English Language both written and spoken
- Energetic, enthusiastic and able to work under difficult or adverse situations and part of a team
- Ability to travel abroad for short/long terms
- Knowledge of Backend Layout Design and Verification
- Knowledge of AMS Design flow
- Knowledge of Mentor Physical verification tools; CalibreDRC/LVS/xRC/PERC
- Shell Scripting and Unix Knowledge
Mentor Graphics Corporation is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world create new and innovative products.
Mentor Graphics offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Mentor Graphics is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 118926
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time