Job title: Senior Python Full Stack Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will be involved in Implements and innovative Products and Solution Development process and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility
· You will be Elaborate and extends technical solutions for the business use cases.
· You should be expertise in designing and evaluating design.
· You will be responsible for Enforce best design practices for the application
· You will be providing Provide internal training for the team
· You will be Evaluate the coding standards for the Semantic Web Persistence, Be coherent with coding using rdflib, Develop ETL workflow to load data in Graph DB.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
BE / B.Tech / MS / M.Tech any Engineering Fields, from a college/university of repute and having an excellent academic track record, with a strong IT background
· 4 - 7 years’ experience on developing software solutions with various Application programming languages.
· Experience in research and development processes (Software based solutions and products) in commercial topics; in implementation of strategies, expert functions like Software Development / Architecture, Software Testing
· Exposure to and working experience in the relevant Siemens sector domain (Industry, Energy, Healthcare, Infrastructure and Cities) required.
· International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is preferred
· Proficient in Python, Python Flask or Django framework, UI skills like Angular 2 and above, Type Script, HTML, D3/React, node JS, CSS
· Good experience in of Database Concepts SQL and NoSQL
· Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
· Experience or knowledge on Java would be added advantage
· Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer and deployment process / activities
· Advanced level knowledge of software development life cycle, level knowledge of software engineering process.
· Good command over English in written and spoken communication
· Experience in Jira, Confluence will be an added advantage, with Agile/Lean development methods using Scrum, Rapid Programming techniques and TDD
· Takes strong initiatives and highly result oriented
· Good at communicating within the team as well as with all the stake holders
· Strong customer focus and good learner.
· Highly proactive and team player
· Ready to travel for Onsite Job assignments (short to long term)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 118931
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time