• Understanding Customer needs and business drivers and translating these drivers into a coherent Sales Strategy.
• Perform a liaison function between internal and external Clients and AGT (Aeroderivative Gas turbine) PCCs (Product Competence Centers) to provide best solutions for our customers.
• Support Client Managers and RPDM (Regional Product Manager) with Engineered Solution Inquiry-Feasibility/First Pass Performance and Analysis.
• Evaluation of Customer requests for quotations and the formulation of technically and commercially compliant and competitive proposals
• Under minimum direction, analyze client’s problem and provide a solution or a workaround in a timely manner that meets the customer’s needs.
• Provide technical assistance to team members on difficult customer problems, especially related to Gas turbine control system.
• Lead the client activity in coordination with the Client Facing Sales Team during the business development phase
• Identifying & building connect with the key stake holders in the project
• Provide leadership and focus for the opportunities that can be generated with long term focus
• Manages the client interface, including presenting the value proposition with strong technical background.
• Support Projects and Proposal Team as a technical interface ensuring proposals include valuable technological improvements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (mechanical preferred)
• 5+ years of relevant experience preferably with Sales/Proposals/Application Engineering/Field service experience in the Oil and Gas, Power Generation or Service Industry preferably handling proposal preparation for extended scope and or turnkey solutions.
• Proactive and willing to take on new responsibilities, with a high level of ownership culture.
• Excellent communicator both verbal and written at all levels (internal and external)
• Strong Analytical and computer skills
• Strategic thinker
• Willingness to work flexibly and travel at short notice
• 30% travel required
• Strong customer focus and passion for delivery
• Ability to work in multicultural environment.
• Must be experienced with the Siemens Aeroderivative turbine portfolio.
• Experience of international, cross cultural sales would be an advantage
Job ID: 118939
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time