Are you an Omani national who has recently graduated from university with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree? Do you want to start your journey with a global company that makes real what matters? Then join our Omani Graduate Program to kick-start your career.
Our Omani Graduate Program is a 1 year-long program consisting of a couple of placements across different parts of our business. You will be supported by a structured learning program and a mentor to start owning your career. By the end of the one year, we expect that our graduates will be well prepared to be successful in securing one of our substantive positions.
What are we offering you?
- In one very exciting year you will gain the skills and knowledge you need to build a successful career at Siemens. The program consists of two challenging assignments in our Middle East Regional Headquarters (UAE). You will experience the variety of roles you can play in the company based on your skills and areas of interest.
- At the start of the program, you will be assigned a personal mentor with whom you will decide a program schedule to determine the direction of your career path.
- Our training landscape will provide you with all the basics you need for a successful start as an Engineer or Commercial professional in our organization.
Who should apply?
- Omani nationals
- Majors: all engineering or finance backgrounds
- Graduation date: candidates must have graduated by the program start date (June 2019) and no more than one year prior to it.
- Experience: as an entry level talent program, we require maximum one year experience post-graduation.
Applications for this program open from 1st to 31st July 2019. Please click “Apply Now” button below and fill in your application. Your answers to the questions will help us to identify the best suitable roles across the company. We will be reviewing each application and inviting the shortlisted candidates to our assessment process in August 2019. #LI-SI
Job ID: 118947
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens L.L.C.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time