We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new position you are responsible for successfully enhancing the application landscape for the SFS Business Unit Commercial Finance, taking into account business demands and IT-Requirements (Cost, Maintenance, ISEC, IT Strategy). Special focus will be on digitalization of the financial services industry using innovative technology
- You ensure the solution design is in line with BU, SFS and SFS IT strategic requirements and map business requirements to IT solution design. This includes transferring functional and non-functional requirements into solution designs
- You interpret business requirement specifications and translate them through systematic gathering, structuring and analysis into appropriate solution designs
- Moreover, you identify and use synergies of existing as well as new functionalities. You evaluate requirements and solutions with regard to the impact on the application and architecture landscape
- You review provider effort estimations of the proposed implementations and contribute to IT RfPs, evaluation and selection processes
- Furthermore, you collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs to ensure required service quality
- You ensure that developers fully understand the solution design, set standards for quality of development, monitor it and cooperate with the development team
- You have successfully completed your university studies in Informatics or a related field. Alternatively, you have completed an apprenticeship in an IT-related field combined with multiple years of work experience
- You have had the chance to gain first professional experience in developing modern ABAP based business applications (preferably for the financial industry)
- You possess project experience in applying agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, DevOps)
- We want to get to know you if you have good knowledge of business processes of a financing company (EPT and Leasing)
- You convince us with your excellent knowledge of IT service implementation and interfaces as well as IT service build, testing and deployment processes/tools
- Moreover, you have knowledge of the SAP ERP Landscape, especially SAP FI/CO, SD
- You are familiar with business requirements engineering and solution design
- Fluency in German and English round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 118994
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time