Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Prepare reports to control IT infrastructure costs evolution, including all relevant views
• Project controlling for international IT Projects (planning, project budget controlling, business cases, cost bridges, deviation analysis).
• Service Controlling for global IT services (cost collection, charging, forecast, pricing, support of technical service owner)
• Input information in the different relevant system, applicable on regional level (PlaCon, SAP CUP).
• Maintain and control reporting data within the Balanced Scorecard and Puma web (productivity tool) on global GS IT IN level.
• Contribute to the definition and provide control of business cases & customer pricing strategy. Provide internal benchmarking and scenario calculations.
• Contribute to the execution and control of efficiency and other process improvement programs. In particular identify and analyse deviations to financials targets and develop measures in cooperation with the technical organization to achieve the financial goals.
• Ensure an efficient opportunity and risk management in projects in order to support the execution of productivity measures.
• Support the Budget & FC preparation, on global GS IT IN level
• Ensure all financial tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Experience in Accounting and Controlling (1-3 years).
• Finance Degree
• Being able to negotiate in English (high level required)
• Basic SAP knowledge is required (specially FI/CO module)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office / expert in the use of Advance excel and Power Point. Access knowledge is welcome
• Some technical background in programming would be beneficial / interest in the new technologies
• Some Tableau experience is welcome
• German language is beneficial, but not needed
• Flexibility around working hours at peak times.
• Passionate about changes and challenges
• Wiliness about working in a multinational environment
• Some travel within Europe will be required occasionally.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 119040
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time