Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Recruiting Consultant
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Work closely with hiring managers to clarify recruuiting requisitions and ensure that all the recruitment processes are conducted efficiently to meet all assigned KPIs, and in accordance with company policies and standards. Actively provide consultation for hiring managers reg. recruitment strategy.
- Be the owner of full life cycle of recruiting, i.e. job requisits clarification, appropriate channel selection, interview (incl. coordination of interview arrangements) with hiring managers in an effective way to make hiring decision, offering, etc.
- Coach researchers about CV screening and candidates sourcing through effective channels including proactive search, net working, internet postings, etc. for assigned postings. Actively search/source candidates (incl. CV screening) to provide shorter list for hiring managers.
- Take initiatives to communicate with hiring managers about the recruiting status, provide complete and transparent analysis of recruiting status.
- Build pipeline of candidates and maintain relationships with qualified candidates and contacts. Work closely with HR Colleagues to establish/maintain talent pool.
- Use recruiting tools/systems to manage the complete recruiting process.
- Initiatively support Talent Acquisition team leaders / manager to collect the talent market intelligence in certain industry, e.g. ramp up plan, employer branding, recruiting and C&B bench mark, retention plan etc.
- Actively support HR recruiting programs / projects.
- Buildup business knowledge, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS degree in HR Management, Business Administration or other related fields.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 119073
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time