- Build trusted advisor status by communicating knowledgeably with the customer around business challenges and the value of our PLM solutions to address such with appropriate
- Return on Investment justification.
- Understand industry trends, competitor landscapes and wider interfaces and influence such through the delivery of thought leadership.
- Speak with authority, articulating Siemens SISWs vision and point of view on solution adoption to deliver competitive advantage.
- Work largely undertaken by developing customer relationships through face-to-face contact and site visits to facilitate future software sales.
- Works on projects/assignments of complex scope.
- 10+ year of experience in Sales with enterprise systems such as PLM and ERP.
- Manufacturing domain experience so as to comfortable and productive in this space.
- Thorough understanding of enterprise systems issues from PLM and/or ERP perspective.
- Competition of formal sales training courses, Challenger sales methodology would be an advantage.
- Can-do ability to find solutions to mutual benefit of the vendor and the customer.
- Ability to articulate these benefits from both a business and systems perspective.
- High energy and be a visible individual who is self-starter.
- Strong communication skill.
- Result driven with commitment to business goals.
Job ID: 119090
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time