Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Siemens is looking for Power System Engineer for its Metro and Mainline Rail electrification works. Candidates will be considered for any of our offices.
The engineer will work on the comprehensive design of Receiving Substations, AMS and Traction Substations in Metro Rail electrification and Mainline electrifications. The incumbent should have excellent knowledge of Indian Standards, International standards.
Qualifications and experiences:
- Proven and capable to create system conceptual documents for RSS/AMS/TSS
- Able to create/prepare systems design calculations as per standards and technical specifications
- Ability to understand the technical specifications and implement the same during conceptual and detailed engineering
- Deep knowledge of products and able to integrate the same into the system configuration
- Able to create design documents such as calculations, SLD, Layouts, cable schedule related to RSS/AMS/TSS
- Knowledge of control and protection/relays etc.
- Excellent knowledge of CEA regulations, IS, IEC, BIS etc
- Should have Metro experience
- Ability to prepare Structural Erection Diagrams & CSD
- Knowledge of engineering computations such as simulation studies etc
- Good knowledge of DC systems and associated products, designs and third rail in metro electrification
Technically responsible engineer with responsibility to complete power system design for customer projects. Analysis of the system requirements, coordination for the complete system, preparation of system design basis/interfaces, preparation of the technical offer documentation, coordination of the subsystems, technical customer negotiations. Cooperation from pre-acquisition phase. Interaction with customer with good communication skill.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required
- 6-10 years of experience in power supply design with Metro Experience
- Proficiency in utilizing AutoCAD,
- Strong communication skills and the cooperative ability to work with other team members at other locations.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 119124
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time