This is your role. What part will you play?
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process. Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- You will perform daily payment runs for 3rd party and ICC requests, emergency processing (as applicable), contacting requestors for Discrepancy resolution, aiding the team, as needed
- You will be working on Debit Balance Suppliers and following up for the refunds periodically
- You will ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have experience of 2-4 years in a similar role with a graduation Commerce or Finance.
- You have sound understanding of AP process and various quality Methodologies
- You are good with communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Job ID: 119198
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time