Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Service Account Manager (m/f/diverse) Remote Support Center to take over the operative management of service provision from various countries in Europe, the Near and Middle East and the Far East East and Africa as a middleman and service contact for Siemens national companies. With this assignment, you can further drive and execute our digital transformation on a daily basis.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As a RSC representative, you know the service-related specifics of your countries and actively support them in optimizing their service performance. And drive the transformation of remote service delivery to the next level
- You design and develop the RSC Service Portfolio further and introduce new ideas.
- You create country-specific reports (e.g. ticket processing, capacity utilization) and derive the necessary measures.
- As part of the extended RSC management team you shape the change of the organization to be the #1 remote services organization within Siemens Healthineers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed your studies in a technical discipline such as medical engineering or electrical engineering
- You have long-term experience in a relevant field (e. g. within a CS country organization) and you are looking for a new and exciting challenge within an environment marked by dynamic growth
- Perhaps you already have many years of soundly based professional experience in medical engineering and further qualifications in this area, but no final degree?
- You have an understanding of the systems involved and a number of years’ experience for example with Advanced Therapy (AT), Magnetic Resonance (MR), Computed Tomography (CT) and X-ray Products (XP)
- Experience in the Siemens Healthineers’ Customer Service environment is a plus
Your attributes and skills:
- You look forward to building up relationships with major stakeholders like CS operations managers, CS heads to link RSC and country organizations together
- You enjoy analyzing existing points of focus in the end to end service delivery chain then defining and implementing the necessary improvements
- You are open to take feedback and use this input to initiate corrective actions.
- You will drive forward active change management and display a markedly positive attitude
- You are fluent in German, possess very good English-language skills and are confident within an international environment; ideally you are able to communicate in other European language
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
Job ID: 119225
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time