Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Business Manager (m/f/diverse) for options & upgrades of IT solutions to assume responsibility for the after-sales business of our diagnostic image processing solutions.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As Manager, Options & Upgrades SY, you will have global responsibility for our business with options and upgrades for the installed base of syngo.via systems of Siemens Healthineers
- You will provide support in defining the budget and will be responsible for the forecast and for achieving the targets
- You will develop a portfolio and marketing strategy prepared and aligned with the Syngo (SY) Business Line, and you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of the global marketing plan
- You will provide substantial support in the creation of marketing materials, and you will develop sales programs jointly with the regional sales units
- As the central point of contact for the SY options and upgrades portfolio for the installed base, you will actively support the sales function, answer SY-specific and bid-specific questions, and establish suitable training measures for sales colleagues
- You will coordinate the positioning and pricing for SY options and upgrades and process price escalations from sales
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a Master's degree in medicine, IT, economics or marketing
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the sales or marketing environment of IT solutions in the health care sector are required
- We are also pleased to receive applicants with a bachelor's degree in combination with additional professional experience in this field
- You have good knowledge of health care systems and the market for imaging systems and know the workflows and needs of our customers
- You apply project management methods confidently
Your attributes and skills:
- You communicate fluently in English and you can demonstrate good presentation skills
- Your profile also includes teamworking skills, customer orientation, creativity, a results- and quality-focused approach, communication skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit, as you will have interfaces to many different business areas
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
Job ID: 119227
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time