To support SFLL to align to SFS COF(Commercial Finance) standard Asset
management processes and efficiency, especially in asset protection and
equipment price verification for medical equipment.
- To comply with COF Asset Management
policies, processes, guidelines and authorities. And responsible for the
implementation of related process in Asset Management Guideline, and
keep monitoring and it’s optimization.
- Take ownership of the Healthcare
Price Check including the administration of the related database.
- Assist Sales in equipment related
matters, especially regarding medical equipment.
- Support Asset Management Team of SFLL
in upgrading AM department efficiency and performance by generating
ideas, support and drive collaboration with key stakeholders and implement
- Build a firm knowledge of the
equipment in the Siemens portfolio in order to support risk decisions.
This is to be achieved through interaction with introducers, service providers,
manufacturers, market research and knowledge sharing with colleagues
- Communicate and inform Head of Asset
Management China regarding asset related challenges, changes on industry
policies & technologies, the second hand market and any potential
risk in the portfolio.
- Consistent, proactive collaboration
and positive engagement with SFS and Siemens Sectors.
- A sound education qualification with
a focus in a finance or economical based subject or a
comparable practical knowledge
- Fundamental knowledge of medical
- 3~5 years’ experience in Finance and
Leasing Industry / Healthcare market (e.g. Siemens Healthineers).
- Good communication skills and strong
ability to withstand pressure
- Capable of multi tasks
- Acceptable English skills
- Intercultural sensitivity appreciated
Job ID: 119305
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finance and Leasing Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time