Designation: Site Manager (As Site- In-charge for Site Management)
• To manage and administrate the site activities in meeting the requirements of the contract in order to enable completion of project activities within the contractual framework.
• Close co ordination with Client, Project Manager & Sub-Contractors.
• Ensuring that the safety procedures & quality procedures as per ISO guidelines.
• The total compliance of statutory requirements at site in order to ensure that company's interest is protected.
• Regular reports on site progress, measurement sheets, time sheets, bottlenecks, subcontractor's performance as well as fronts and materials to the appropriate agencies in order to optimize site operations.
• Ensuring completion of material reconciliation, labour issues, surrendering of licenses, As-built drawings, disposal of scrap in order to facilitate successful closure of Contract.
Desired Qualification & Experience:
• Diploma/ B.E Electrical
• 8- 10 years of experience
• Good communication skills, Manpower Management
• Handling of complete site of Areas like Mining/ Material Handling/Cement/Paper
• POC SLN OC Site Management
Job ID: 119306
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time